Thursday, March 25

MiSs

FRIDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY


3 more days.. after this i ll leave my sweet home, my family, my frens and my dog.. 
ahhhhhhhhhhhh~ y so fast??!!
going SELAMA, PERAK... alone.. nobody same camp with me.. hope tat i meet someone on monday lo.. *pray* everythg gonna do it myself.. tat nt wat im worrying.. i jz worry the foods thr dont suit me..  CURRY.. SPICY.. gosh~ help me.. tiff said they serve fish everyday.. everyday eat the same thg.. i scare after i come back.. i ll be phobia of FISH.. (nt fish leong of coz.. hehe..)


kawat.. i duno kawat one leh.. kawat under hot sun.. i sure become malay after come back.. haha.. im going to bring 3 bottles of sunblock!!
can i take care of myself? i duno.. i scare i ll face the prob of imsonia.. this is because.. everytime i leave my home.. to a strange place.. i cnt sleep without MUSIC!! at first i think of bringing mp3 along.. but since they would keep it away.. hai.. im nt going to bring it~ T.T


as i noe.. thr are many thieves in the camp... cnt imagine!! slipper oso wan to steal.. my god~


SELAMA.. i din hear this place b4.. to and fro need 8 hrs++?! my parents nt going to visit me!! *SAD*
SO... take care SHI QING~ the most sad case is tat i celebrate my 18th birthday in NS~!!!! yo~~~~ so sui.... >.< but u all must wish me oso! haha


hope tat F6 school open day is earlier.. so tat i can come out earlier! haha~


u all take care too~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment